Summary rating from 8 user's marks. You can set own marks for this article - just click on stars above and press "Accept".
Study At Australia
- With a total area of 7.69 million square kilometres, it is the 6th largest country in the world by total area and is home to more than 23 million people. It is also the only continent governed as a single country! Its rich culture and history are founded on its Aboriginal heritage and current blend of vibrant cultures. Currently, Australia is also considered as a global leader in education, which is one of the many reasons why students from around the world choose to pursue their studies there.
- With approximately more than 22,000 courses in 1,100 institutions, a great number of fields or study areas are available, making it highly likely that you can take up your choice of degree, training or course.
- A rewarding, challenging educational journey filled with fun and joy while pursuing study and work in Australia.
- Australia is one of the safest countries in the world.
- Seven out of the top 100 universities in the world can be found in Australia. Their university system also ranks 8th in the world, ahead of countries such as the UK, Germany and Japan.
- Amicable atmosphere were overseas students from different countries studying in Australia are welcomed wholeheartedly with warmth as the country embraces pluralism.
- Great work opportunities after completion of Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Australia.
- Great tutors, who come with years of extensive experience in teaching to provide academic support for overseas students studying in Australia.
- Australia has given 15 Nobel laureates in different significant fields.
- International Students studying in Australia are facilitated with exceptional word-class support facilities and a great campus life experience.
- All the study programs and courses including Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Australia are well-recognized globally.